Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Life

Hey,
It's been a while I know but I got a job and have been working hard from 8-5 every day.
It's stressful and difficult most days but have only had one day where I had to go to the bathroom and cry and that was in my second week.
It was one of those days when I couldn't think of ideas and then when I could, people were rude and wouldn't talk to me anyway.
Some days I just get home in a really bad mood which I guess for my flatmate is hard to deal with.
We're getting into a routine though although some mornings I like nothing more than breaking it to have an extra 10 minutes of sleep.
As we approach winter, every morning gets harder and harder to get up and get naked for a shower, I'd rather not lately so I've been showering at night and investing in more sleep in the mornings.
I only brought a single bed up here because it was too much hassle to move a double bed up but it looks like next pay I'll be buying a double, just coz I had a friend tell me I need a real people bed as opposed to a hobbit sized bed.
Living with a carnivor is nowhere near as bad as I imagined. The carnivor can cook very well even when it comes to vegetables and stuff so I'm pretty lucky considering.
The people at work are nice but not as nice as the people I spent the last year and a half in course with. I'll never meet nicer people.
It's an interesting environment with black humour to try and make everything okay but you get that in high pressure jobs.
Deadline sucks. I've never been organised but I'm beginning to meet it easier and easier. Some days are worse than others.
I'm lucky to be on a different deadline than the rest of the office so it's somewhat beneficial.
My flatmate is keen to get me hooked up with a guy. I dunno. I'm pretty boy-crazy right now, just coz I'm super lonely, so much so there has been more than one night of crying myself to sleep.
I miss my cat and my mum.
So anyway, having this issue with lonliness I'm developing crushes on every guy I know which is totally inappropriate but right now I can't help it.
Haven't been back home yet.
Working this Saturday but maybe next Saturday I'll have time to get down there.

Varelai.

No comments:

Post a Comment