Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Costanza

I'm going to the doctor today.
I have self diagnosed, of course.
The only time I go to the doctor is when my physical pain hurts more than the price the doctor charges hurts my wallet.
This is one of those times, I am itchy, so itchy I can't stand it anymore so going to the doctor is the only way.
I know it will hurt my wallet, it always does, which is why going to the doctor is not an every day thing.
Usually I save up my hurts and itches and whatever else so that when I go to the doctor, I get my moneys worth by seeing them about more than one thing at once.
My list is currently at two things but one, the reason I'm willing to spend money at the doctor is annoying/hurting me more than the other so it is definitely time to go.

On a less gruesome note, I am putting the Costanza back into my life.
For a long time, I could strongly relate to George Costanza from Seinfeld.
Lately, my life has been lacking the goodness of life lessons of Costanza.
So now, I'm working on doing the opposite of everything I've ever done.
So for example, when my flatmate brings around a hot boy, instead of hiding in my room, maybe I'll leave my room and speak to him.
Maybe I will not say embarrassing things or wring my hands in nervousness but maybe I will bring my confidence and talk to him like he's just another person.
It worked for Costanza so it should work for me.
Also, it's about not using the word "but", it's about being positive and putting my life in perspective.
Yesterday's blog was about perspective.
You think your life is bad?
At least you're still alive. That was the point I was trying to make.
P E R S P E C T I V E.

Gonna have my itchies fixed in an hour =)

Varelai.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see Costanza back. :)
    Oh, and good luck at the doctor's.
    ~Sabrina~

    ReplyDelete