Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tight pants

Sorry I haven't blogged for a few days. I've been away.
We went to our ex next door neighbours house for a break, to get away from it all.

So my friend came back from Australia yesterday. She had been there for three weeks and I missed her more than anything. She said she didn't get me anything coz she ran out of money, which is fine coz I didn't want to take her money anyway. But then she gives me these pants as a "souvenir" of Australia. Which it's not really, coz she bought them for herself, which is fine because I don't want to take her stuff from her anyway. I insist I'm a size 12 but she insists I'm a size 10 so she gives me these size 10 pants (coz that's what size she is) and I have to do this little dance thing to get into them. Now, as I've previously stated on Facebook, I'm not a big person so having to do a dance, like Homer Simpson to get into my pants, is unusual for me.
So I dance and jump around then eventually get into them.
They're okay in most places and I'm wearing them today but in the crotch and ass areas I feel like I'm being touched in ways pants should NOT be touching me.
I feel like I'm constantly being uh... how do I put this in a G rated way... poked in the uh well you know. As well as having a constant wedgie.
This makes things slightly uncomfortable to be honest...
So I now apparantly fit size 10 pants but these ones feel super tight.
I'm conscious that in tight pants, people are staring at my ass.
Or that I'm walking weirdly coz I'm being poked and wedgied AT THE SAME TIME.
In saying that, tight pants have always made me feel kinda sexy. I guess that's the benefit of clothing which is skin tight and poking you in places not many people get poked. Well some do but that's totally too R rated.
Oh and it makes me think, what happens with guys who wear skinny jeans? If I'm getting poked, it must be SUPER uncomfortable for them coz they have a lot more down there than I do.
I feel like I need to rearrange myself all the time. Always adjusting which looks bad in public but men do it ALL the time.

I went to a tattoo parlor today. I wasn't getting inked again (unfortunately) but it made me re-realise my deep craving for another tatt. I feel like I NEED to feel that needle in me again and soon.
I have a design but it has to wait a little longer until I'm sure where I want it and stuff.
My friend is getting inked today so she'll probably want another one asap after her first, just like I did/do so at least I'll have an ink buddy who'll be covered in them with me!

I think that's enough information for today... And forever lol.

Varelai.

No comments:

Post a Comment