Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pina Coladas

I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain.
Oh yea... This blog today will be gross. So uh... Read at your own caution. If you want to still like me, don't read it =)
However, the only rain I experienced today was the sweat dripping from the ceiling of our office.
My friend didn't take me to Australia 2 and a half weeks ago but she didn't need to coz their conditions have floated over here.
Ugh.
We don't have air conditioning in our office, nor do we have many windows.
I'm not a big sweater. I'm a cold person generally so I don't sweat often, usually I just shiver.
But today, by the end of the boiling hot day, I just wanted to jump into Petone wharf like all the other lucky bastards still on holiday coz I felt gross, sweaty and smelt like the most awful thing ever.
I felt sorry for the person who sat next to me on the bus. Usually I'm the one going "ugh... why must the smelly ones always sit next to me" but today... nope...
Although, the guy next to me had NO perception of space, he had his leg touching mine the whole time coz instead of making himself small enough for the bus seat, he insisted on sitting with his legs wide open.
And the spot where his leg was, for the whole 40 or so minute ride, was hotter and sweatier than the rest of me. I hate the heat. It's terrible.
I hope when I do get invited to Australia, they'll have AIR CONDITIONING.
So I got home and had a cold/semi-warm shower and am now wearing nothing but my dressing gown.
And do not plan to go outside for the remainder of the night.
Unless of course my mum decides not to feed me again, then I'll have to go out and get food.
Maybe I'll make vegetarian butter chicken tonight.

There's nothing more I can say really.
And no redeeming aspect of today's blog.
At least I don't feel quite so gross anymore.

Oh and I googled myself today and no results yet. Come on Google, pick me up!

Varelai.

No comments:

Post a Comment