Saturday, January 23, 2010

Crush Them

I have a new found appreciation for Judith Crusher Collins.
This morning, my Saturday morning, I was woken up at 7am by a fucking boy racer.
He zoomed past my house one way then back the other way.
I have no idea why their cars are SO fucking loud.
It's like when I talked to this half deaf musician yesterday and he said if the music sounds like it's BREAKING UP, it's because of a deaf sound guy so "tell him to turn it the fuck down"
So that is how I feel about the boy racers. If I can hear them on the street at 7am and my room is in the middle of the house, so not near the street, they're too fucking loud.
Was it their aim to wake up everyone in my street?
They're such fucking wankers.
They are NOT cool in their fucking loud, shitty cars.
Crush them. I agree with Collins, crush the fucking cars, crush the fucking dudes who drive them while you're at it.
Boy racers should not survive. Boy racers are fucking idiots.
Lucky they have the same mindset as people who walk in front of busses.
People who walk in front of busses are meant to die to take their awful genes from the genepool so no other idiots are produced from their genes.
Same with boyracers, they kill themselves in cars coz they shouldn't be alive anyway.
Just natural selection, survival of the fittest, Darwinism stuff.

Second thing today is because I went for a run around my old College's field a few days ago, my legs have been aching for 2 days.
Yesterday wasn't so bad but today I woke up and they're super sore.
Way to go Varelai, going for a huge run after not exercising for 3 weeks previous.
I could only run half the field then powerwalked the rest but it was a start.
I'll run again in a few days when my legs stop hurting.
Now I'm finished my internship though, I can get home earlier and go to the gym.

That's all I have to say today,
Kill the boyracers.

Oh and mum just got me new razors yesterday and I have to say, everyone should be able to appreciate the amazingness of shaving with sharp razors. It is so much faster and so much better feeling.
I always loved shavey time but sharp razors just MAKE it.

Varelai.

1 comment:

  1. seriously, they should crush those idiots and their cars. i really can't understand why they think their fuck ugly cars with loud noises are cool anyway *shrugs*.

    i think i've walked in front of a bus one or two times. i'd have been in a hurry though, because i wouldn't do it otherwise.

    ReplyDelete