Thursday, January 21, 2010

Things that annoy me

Today, on another exciting episode of Obdurate Opinions, we discuss things Varelai hates.

Let us begin.

The first thing is Asians. Now, I don't like to be racist so I'll put here that it is not all Asians but four Asians today.
To the Asian who caught the bus then asked the driver to wait for her older friend/mum/other Asian, just because there are a lot of you, it does NOT mean you can make a bus wait for you. That is rude. We waited about a minute before older Asian got on bringing hot food from the bakery she worked at which then made the bus smell like pies for the remainder of the journey.
So to the two bus Asians, fuck you.
Next we have Asian zebra crossing girls.
Why, why WHY would you stand at a zebra crossing if you don't want to cross?
The car in front of the bus I was on stopped to wait for the Asians to cross but they didn't. They just stood there, looking like they wanted to cross but not crossing, GIGGLING in fact. I got angry. The bus had to stop because the car in front stopped and busses don't stop and start in an instant.

The next thing on my list of things that annoy me today is angry bus drivers.
Why can't you say hello to me?
My morning bus driver always says good morning to everyone.
My old afternoon bus driver of last week talked to me every ride about everything so why can't you just say HELLO when I do.
Instead of just taking my money, grunting at me and then giving me my change.
So to you, angry bus driver, fuck you too.

The next thing I hate is the scum on the bus.
Why is everyone who catches the bus such a sad, sorry, sucker?
Am I a sad, sorry, sucker coz I catch the bus?
No because I only have to catch it for 2 weeks, in fact ONE MORE BLASTED DAY.
Sometimes there are good looking people on busses.
In the first week, there was at least one good looking person on there per night but this week, nope, just mostly sad, sorry, suckers.
Oh, while we're doing alliteration, smelly. Man, I've had some stinkers this week. Sure, there was that one day I smelt kinda awful but man, these people are SO much worse.
Do they EVER shower? EVEEEEEEER?

Ag.

I've been learning some South African words. They're great.
Some are quite close to German so my wonderful German buddy would understand.
Ag, is said "ach" and is a word presenting irritation or frustration.
How about I teach the words I learn to you guys as I learn them?
Sounds good.
Then we can all know a little bit of Afrikkans or South African terms.
Coz I got an email from my friend today which was passed to her by her mum which was called "understanding South Africans".
Coz I may have a slight obsession with South Africans right now. I go through phases.
They have a really nice accent.
And ag, fits me PERFECTLY, what a great word.

Varelai.

No comments:

Post a Comment