Monday, November 28, 2011

The Dream

We lie naked in each other’s arms,
Lazy Sunday’s in bed together are quality time,
We read Postsecret,
Then I make breakfast.
I want to share my secrets with you,
Every single one, things I’ve never told anyone.
I can depend on you,
Trust you more than I’ve ever trusted someone.
At night, we cuddle on the couch and watch films,
Til you fall asleep in my arms, or I in yours.
Together we walk hand in hand along the beach,
Or down the road,
Or while we drive from one end of the country to the other.
My hand and my life feel empty when you’re not around,
My heart physically hurts for you,
The love is so deep, so strong,
When I find you, I’ll never let you go,
It’s forever and for always.

1 comment:

  1. Special Agent Lyric GeekDecember 2, 2011 at 3:34 AM

    It reads like the lyrics to a Bon Jovi song. You know who I am so I'm sure you know that this more of a compliment than getting an A+ at school.

    ReplyDelete