Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I walked under a bus, got hit by a train, keep falling in love which is kind of the same

Love is a bus, if you miss it, there will be another arriving in ten minutes.
If your bus is late, it is likely two busses will come at once.
When the bus is in motion, thoughts go round and round like wheels.
The first person you sit next to on the bus may not always be the one you will sit next to for the whole ride.
It is an expensive mistake if you forget to tag off.
Getting on the wrong bus will make you feel lost but you can always get off and change busses.
Sometimes your bus will break down but break downs can always be fixed with a little effort.
Sometimes lots of people have ridden the bus before you but don’t let that stop you from enjoying the ride.
Busses are heavy machinery, getting hit by them really hurts, so caution must be exercised at all times.

1 comment:

  1. Special Agent Snapper CardNovember 14, 2011 at 12:09 PM

    Your talent of finding allegories amazes me! Seriously. Love - in our perception - is such a poetic mystery. And then you relate it to busses - simple, boring, normal, everday busses. And it just seems like the most normal thing to do. It is as if I had known it all the time that being in love is just like hopping onto a bus. Except I never thought about it until now.
    And that is truly poetic, isn't it!? Only poets and philosophers can relate feelings and everday subjects in a way that it actually makes that much sense.

    (Ironically, just before I sat down at the computer, I found my old Snapper card. Coincidence? I don't think so. I believe in miraculous connections and foresight. After all I got my first Snapper card because you told me about it and the two of us took part in that funny survey, remember!?)

    ReplyDelete