Saturday, November 19, 2011

Lessons from the dancefloor

Author's note: This poem is kind of graphic or intimate or personal or something so you have been warned. I guess you're used to reading that kind of thing from me by now though.
It is a rough draft of the poem but also the final version. I wrote it while I was out and didn't change it so it's raw so may not be perfect but I like the way it works.
I'm sorry I haven't written an actual blog in months, I haven't felt the need but I have been writing SO much poetry, it's been awesome. Maybe I've just changed my writing style, blogging isn't doing it for me but I can't stop writing poems. Thinking about releasing a book sometime soon.
Here goes:


Twirling and swirling around the dance-floor and my mind,
She moves like a woman half her size,
Dancing with every girl but me.
She's big but beautiful,
I watch her ass shake through her skirt,
It leaves me breathless.
Drink in one hand, camera in the other,
Cigarette hanging out her mouth, she's all class.
Massive breasts roll like waves on water,
Tattooed legs dance in rhythm with the music,
She turns me on more with every move.
Oh, fat bottomed girls,
You truly do make my rockin' world go 'round.

No comments:

Post a Comment