Sunday, March 20, 2011

Attraction

Hey all,

Question today for day three: "What kind of person attracts you?"
Lucky this is a very simple answer.

Rich people.

Just joking.

My answer is, anyone who is funny, intelligent, able to have their own opinions and relatively good looking is my perfect person.

They may be male or female but I'd prefer they were within my current age range, which is 18-24, anyone older and I find them hard to relate to because of the different experiences I've had in my life compared to them.

Recently I met a guy who was not overly good looking but he was SOOOO sarcastic and quick witted and made me laugh SO much that his looks didn't even matter. So even looks can be replaced with other great qualities like humour and intelligence.

In saying that though, intelligence by itself won't win any points so it's a bit of a mixed bag.

See you tomorrow.

V.

No comments:

Post a Comment