Friday, March 25, 2011

Worry

Today's topic for the 30 day challenge is "Something you're worried about".
I'm worried about university, it's a constant worry for me now days. It's essay after essay after essay and I'm not sure I can get them finished. I have one that just needs another 100 words out of 1000 so just needs a conclusion but then after that I'll have 12 days to write another three essays. I thought 10 days for one was bad but now, fuck.

Worry will probably make me sick, which will make me more incapable of doing essays.
Also, I need glasses that are still a week away! I can't read large amounts until I get them.

V.

1 comment:

  1. Special Agent Super-WorrierMarch 26, 2011 at 7:01 AM

    Best thing to say is probably: don't worry.
    Stupid advice, I know, because when you worry, you worry and nothing can make you not worry when you're really worried.
    But you shouldn't be. Because you can do it. You're intelligent and resourceful and you really shouldn't worry.
    And that is one thing I learned in your country: I don't have to worry. Everything will work itself out fine. All you need is just a little patience, Axl Rose would say. :)

    ReplyDelete