Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Irritation

Hey all,

Today's post is "5 things that irritate you about the opposite/same sex" and this is not as easy as I thought it would be.

Number one thing that annoys me about humans of either sex is that they're untrustworthy, for example, I never really want to be in a relationship because there is a big chance the other person will cheat on me. I'm not sure why humans feel the need to do this but they do. They're quite content to tell someone they love them and then go and have sex with a random person straight after. It's mind blowing to me.

Number two: Men irritate me when they act ignorantly towards the way women are feeling. Like, I know you're another gender but that doesn't make you a fucking alien from out of space, it's obvious when we're uncomfortable with your questions or angry or sad so do the right thing and comfort us!

Number three: Girls, you irritate me with your superiority complex towards other girls, you are not better than me. I'm not sure what makes you think you are, whether it's because you dress better or are better looking or even have more money than me but you're not better than me. If you take the time to get to know me, you'll know that you're not better than me, we're equals so get over your catty problems.


That's actually all I can think of.
Maybe one day I'll add more.
I have a week to finish my assignment that I started today, it's 1000 words.

V.

1 comment:

  1. Special Agent IrritatedMarch 23, 2011 at 12:23 AM

    Very irritating, indeed. And very true what you are saying, too. Although, in terms of men I'd simply say: What irritates me? EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete