Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day two, ch-ch-changes

Hey,

Today in the 30 day challenge, the statement to talk about is: "How have you changed in the past two years?"

Two years is not a very long time. I don't think I've changed a huge amount in 2 years. Friends have come and gone but whether or not the reason they have gone was because of changes in me, is another thing that's completely debatable.

One of the changes in me is that two years ago, I thought I wanted to be a Journalist, I no longer know if that's what I want to do, but that's why I'm going to university, to find out what my life goal actually IS.

My hair has grown in the last two years. As I pointed out to people recently, I have been asked a lot lately if my drivers licence is a fake ID because I look so different on there to how I look now and that was only a picture from 2009.

I think that's all I can think of tonight. My theory on this challenge is the answers should be mostly short answers, unless asked otherwise, so that's what you'll get.

V.

No comments:

Post a Comment