Friday, March 18, 2011

30 Day Challenge

Hey guys,

I found this on someone's Tumbler today. Actually, let's be honest here. Someone was on someone's Tumbler during a lecture at university and I was sitting behind them and I thought it was fascinating.

So here it is, I'm about to start a 30 day challenge where I answer a question every day. It'll give my blog a daily kinda feel that it hasn't had, well, ever.























So number one is "Weird things you do when you're alone."
I can see already how dangerous this could become...

I guess the weirdest thing I do when I'm alone is talk to myself. I also listen to music out loud and sing along. Pretty normal stuff for people who are alone. The answer in previous years would have been a bit more dodgy but in the last few years I've calmed down a lot and straightened up.

I hope this project will be fascinating for all you people out there reading this. I also have a 365 day photo project going on, which I've been doing for 127 days today, so that's another priority for things I have to do each day, just bear with me!

Thanks,

V.

2 comments:

  1. Special Agent Super ChallengedMarch 21, 2011 at 6:39 AM

    Wow, haven't checked on your blog for three days and then I finally have the time to do some serious surfing and tatataaaaa! You've started a new challenge! I'm really looking forward to read your revelations... and I might just jump in, follow your lead and take part in the challenge, too! But first, I have to catch up on your other two posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Special Agent Super ChallengedMarch 21, 2011 at 6:43 AM

    Oh, and something I wanted to say but forgot to mention before: The other day I read that a study shows that 90% of all people talk to themselves - but only when they are alone or feel like no one would notice. Just a random fact here... :)

    ReplyDelete