Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cheating

Today's topic is "Your opinion on cheating on people".
This is easy because I have a very strong opinion on this. It's wrong. WRONG, WRONG, WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.
If you love someone, cheating on them is fucking wrong.
Even if you're not IN love with your partner, it's wrong to cheat on them because it hurts them and you have no right to hurt another human being in that way. They may love you, in which case, it'll break their heart.
I know people who have cheated on their partners and have no problem with it and will continue to do it.
As someone who has been cheated on by both of the partners I've had in my life, I guess this issue is very close to my heart. I guess when you feel sexually drawn to someone even though you already have a partner, the only thing you can do is to THINK about how you'd feel if you were cheated on by someone you love.
If not, fine, cheat but I think you're really horrible if you do. Stay single if you can't stop yourself from cheating because then you'll never have to worry about breaking someone's heart when you do sleep with a million different people.

V.

No comments:

Post a Comment