Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Reasons why my life is Christchurch

The initial earthquake shook my world and left cracks everywhere.
The ground underneath the house of my life turned to mushy quicksand.
The aftershocks keep coming long after the initial massive earthquake.
The bricks of my broken house fell on my BMW.
The aftershocks make sleeping difficult, even when I want to sleep, it's difficult.
Today I almost drove my car straight into one of the cracks.
Recovery will take some time and the aftershocks keep coming, preventing rebuilding.


There's not much more I can say to make this whole thing less vague but lets just say I'm not exactly having the best time in my life at this point.
Saying anymore here would give away the game, not that many people are reading this but incase they do, vague is the only way I can go.

Varelai.

No comments:

Post a Comment